A new workbook for 3rd grade students. Focusing on English that can be used everyday at school and at home, you will love this 10-lesson workbook!
- Introduce a friend. “This is my friend, Tomoko.”
- School supplies vocabulary.
- Ask and answer what something is. “What this” It’s a triangle.”
- Use colors as adjectives. “It’s blue triangle.”
- Say what you have. “I have a blue pencil.”
- Plural noun usage. “I have two pencils.”
- Make suggestions. “Let’s play soccer.’
- Invite a friend someplace. “Let’s go to the library.”
- Ask and answer about meals. “What’s for lunch? Rice and fish.”
- Utensil vocabulary.
- Ask for something. “Please pass the bowl.”
- Location prepositions. “in, on, under, by”
- Say where something is. “Where’s the pencil? In the box.”
- Use adjectives. “big, small, heavy, light, long, short”
See what's inside!
Self-print the Forever Friends workbook.
Forever Friends Cover
Forever Friends Lesson 1
Forever Friends Lesson 2
Forever Friends Lesson 3
Forever Friends Lesson 4
Forever Friends Lesson 5
Forever Friends Lesson 6
Forever Friends Lesson 7
Forever Friends Lesson 8
Forever Friends Lesson 9
Forever Friends Lesson 10
Forever Friends Cover Back
Cue Cards and Wall Charts
(Both the Pages and Word cue card files have a small triangle in the lower left corner. We change the color of the triangle with each set we print. This way it is easy to gather sets after being used. The PDF files uses a plain white background.)
Bi-lingual teacher’s guide
Materials copyright 2015 flipENGLISH. These materials may not be redistributed without permission from us. Ask first! These materials are free to download and print. Please use them! These materials may not be sold on any other website or bookstore.